This week I was hoping to start re-covering Sylvie’s seat. However, when I opened the bike shed I found that the pegboard had fallen over and all my spanners were spread across the shed!
I stood it up again but it’ll need some sort of stand before I spend the time to organise it this time, as I don’t want to keep repeating the process indefinitely.
I’ve recorded a video of this week’s adventures in the shed from this point onward, should you care to watchit:
I picked up some of the larger spanners and set about sorting the small sockets. The small ones on the right below are Imperial sizes.
The metric ones covered the top of this small box.
For want of permanent home, they went into a zip-lock bag.
The Imperial sockets followed their example.
I found a serviceable bike cover in the shed that was going unused, so I covered the Fizzer with it.
The old one had become a victim of the elements, so it was disposed of.
That’s all for this week. While I didn’t make any progress on any of the bikes again this week, there’s still a bit of work to go on the clean-up!