This week, I repaired some of my mototrcycle gear. Here’s a video overview:
The velcro on the strap on my right motorcycle glove had come loose. It had been flapping in the wind and annoying me on my commute to and from work, so I decided to do something about it.
I sewed the velcro back on with my trusty sewing machine and cut off the excess thread.
I also sewed the seam of the left leg of my pants back together, as I’d caught it on something with the zip undone and torn the seam apart.
I was planning on waterproofing the front of the pants again when I discovered the reason they’d been leaking in heavy rain – there were no hooks left on the velcro!
Hopefully, I get some more velcro and have the chance to sew it in before the next time I’m caught in heavy rain!
That all for this week – I’ll see what I have time for by next week.